Thursday, January 27, 2011

A New Year

 Well it has been awhile since I have posted and haven't been good at taking pictures but I did manage to snap these a while back of Jett sitting in the bumbo chair.  He loves to be apart of the family in any way shape, or form.  He is all smiles and really laughs alot.
 He still doesn't do much other then sit or lay in one spot and I am not complaining because after having Tanner who did everything late, I know they all catch up.  For now I will just enjoy that I can put him down and walk away and he is happy, (for at least 15 minutes)
Tanner is really getting into dressing up and always asks to wear some type of skirt.  It doesn't have to match she just needs some ruffles.  I love her more and more and just recently realized that maybe some of her "drama mama" is from me.  

1 comment: