Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tanner's party part 2

 Here are all our fairies.  We have Addison in blue, Avery in purple, Tanner in green and Aubrie in pink.   They were all so sweet to each other.
 Snack time with Tinkerbell fruit snacks and Lemonade.
 Well the party activities were going so quickly that we decided to head across the street to the park to fill some time and to let our fairies stretch their wings.
 Four flying fairies giving their wings some exercise.
 Tanner would swing all day if mommy let her.
 Tanner's new favorite thing is to go down the slide with mommy holding her hand, and I realize it won't be forever that she wants me to go with her so I take every opportunity I can.
 Now it is time for cupcakes.  Notice we had an addition.  We played with Hudson at the park and once he heard about cupcakes he was not going to be left behind.  Good thing I made a lot of extra anticipating some stragglers from the park wondering over.
 Happy birthday to me.... was what you could hear Tanner sing.
 Cute little Addison showing us her cupcake cone.
 Tanner of course just likes the frosting.
Opening gifts.  It was a lot of fun and I think Tanner had a blast.  She even thanked everyone for coming to her party on her own, I didn't even have to prompt her.  What a sweetie we have!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday again little fairy princess!!! I'm glad you had fun at your party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love this age - they are so cute! Audrey was also very excited to have her friends come to her house for her party... =)

    ReplyDelete