Friday, April 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER.

Tanner is TWO today, and here she is showing everyone how old she is.
We started the day with STAR pancakes and Tanner got to use the YOU ARE SPECIAL plate that we got for our wedding from Gretch's parents that we have never used. I decided to start the tradition today. Seems like a fun thing to start with kiddos.
The pancakes were a big hit.

Mommy and Tanner went out for a walk this morning to see the beautiful mountains. Thankfully the snow is melting fast and will be all gone for Tanner's party tomorrow.
I can't believe how big she is and how fast the time has gone but I would never have said that the first year but once past that baby stage I can totally see how time flies.
Picture time. I love my little girl and try to remember that each day is a gift from the LORD. She has really blossomed in personality and speech. I think I daily laugh at some new thing she does. Jay and I sometimes are in awe of this little lady that the LORD has entrusted to us to care for her.
Stay tuned for birthday party pictures, happening tomorrow.

1 comment: