Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A birthday to remember.

Here is our birthday girl ready for the day. It was a chilly day so we had to wear an undershirt and leggings but I think we pulled off the outfit. Thanks for your help Colleen.
Mommy and daddy with their big girl
Telling everyone that we are TWO.
Sign I decided to make the night before.
Party table.
Cupcakes. Jay and Jen collaborated on how to make a big cupcake. I think we did a pretty good job.
Tanner's favorite thing to do at any park is SWING!! What the birthday girl wants the birthday girl gets so here she is swinging.
Tanner just learned how fun this slide can be. Here is Papa and Tanner playing on the slide.
She kinda knew what to do with candles but I guess we will have to practice that for the next birthday.
All the kiddos waiting for their cupcakes.
Enjoying her cupcake. But once she found out there was strawberries, Tanner wanted nothing more to do with the cupcake. I was okay with that, there will be plenty of birthdays to come where chocolate will win out, for now we won't push it.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Tanner! Your party looked so fun and your mommy did a really good job on all the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little two year old!!! Looks like it was so fun!! I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete