Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Before we meet Jett

What do you do the night before Jett comes, you take pictures that you haven't taken for all 9 months right?  

Our family of three soon to be four.  Tanner is finally getting the idea of smiling.  

I have avoided taking any pregnancy pictures because I just didn't feel cute  but my mom convinced me the night before that I would want some of me with Jett and that I would be sorry if I didn't.  So here is my attempt.

SQEEEZE!!!  I must say when it was time to leave for the hospital, I started crying thinking about leaving this baby girl who I love so much.  I knew she was well taken care of but I knew that it would never be just me and her again and a small part of me wondered did we have enough time together and did I make the most of my last moments with her.

Kissing Baby Jett.  She really had no idea that her whole world would come crashing down.

Tickling Tanner.  That is her new favorite thing to ask for, she says "tickle me?"

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Tanner kissing your belly!!! So precious!! Can't wait to come tickle her!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! You will definitely be glad for these later on. I cried, too, when we left to go to the hospital, thinking about Colson. But now it's wonderful to see him as a big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures, Jen! I totally know how you felt, but you didn't look it at all! I see a lovely mommy with a BABY. You are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete