Sunday, October 17, 2010

Finally a picture of two

I was down at my parents house and thought what better time to try and get a picture of Tanner holding Jett.  Both were willing participants which will probably be a rare thing.  We couldn't go out and do much because mommy always had to feed Jett so Tanner and mommy had to be creative on things to do.    Today we played photoshoot.

The hardest part is getting Tanner to look at me and not Jett.

Tanner loved holding Jett and amazingly Jett didn't cry at all in his sisters arms.

BOTH Simi-looking yeah.  This ones for the scrapbooking.

Tanner came out with these two boxes on her arms and all these necklaces and it was just tooooo cute.  But when I tried to get her to smile at me she threw me attitude and say "No cheese mommy".  At least I captures her body and how cute she looked.  

I guess the photo shoot is over.  Oh well it was fun while it lasted.  Tanner is blooming with personality and attitude too.  She will mimic me and my sayings and when she gets made at me she uses my own sayings back at me.  Guess I will really have to watch what I am saying now.

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics!!! Both are adorable...can't wait to come home and snuggle with them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEM! Jen, the pic of both kids is awesome! They are both so perfectly you and Jay. I wish I was closer to love on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha too cute. all that bling, how pretty!! i love the attitude in the last one! oh boy, attitude at two aint nothing...just you wait sister:)

    ReplyDelete