Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A little update

Well Jay and I were trying to be artsy with some pictures of Jett when he was two weeks old and this what we came up with.  Time is flying by as our little guy is almost 6 weeks old but I haven't taken any recent pictures.  How does one juggle a two year old, baby and nursing and having time to capture moments.  My friend Colleen is amazing at it.  I am trying to be better hopefully on Friday when our little guy is 6 weeks I will take some pictures. 
Jett on Daddys little motor cycle.  He did pee all over it as he was not happy being on it. 

A little warmer photo shoot. 



Passed out at night.  

We had to capture this.  Tanner is reading a book to her baby in the swing.  She is a great big sister.


3 comments:

  1. how cute, i love the motorcyle pic and the fact that he peed on it, even better, what a great memory!!!

    thanks for the nice words:)

    i am sure you are doing a great job juggling it all. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!!! I thought at first that Jett was in the swing and Tanner was reading to Jett....but cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!! He looks healthy and happy, Jen! You are doing an awesome job. I absolutely concur with Colleens photo abilities. I think I want to be her when I grow up. :)

    ReplyDelete