Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Before any Easter festivities could begin we had to take some family pictures because dirt is usually not far behind.  To our surprise it was Tanner who turned out to be the smily one.  But you can't blame Jett because he only had a 20 minute morning nap and had missed two meals of baby food.  

 What a good looking family.  We feel so blessed to be our kids parents and feel like we have had great examples in our own parents.
 What cuties!!  I am a proud momma for sure.
 There's our smiling boy.  So handsome.
 Love this little man.
 I call this my cheese face.  He often gives this smile if you look at him.  Look at that wrinkled nose.
 Tanner was way into the Easter egg hunt this year.  It was so cute.  After she found all the eggs she promptly asked us to hid them again, and didn't even open them.
 Daddy and Tanner looking for eggs.  Once the bucket  got to heavy for her to hold she would ask Daddy or Papa to carry it for her.
 Mommy's turn to hunt for eggs.  I did drop one egg and it opened up and she said what is that.  I quickly said bunny poop, and she believed me.   THen I ate one and she was intrigued and asked to try it too.  Then she realized it was candy and said it's not poop its yummy.  What a smart girl I have.
 Look at my loot mommy.
My cousin Stephanie made this beautiful egg cake for us for Easter.  She did a great job.  THanks Steph!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed these pics... thanks for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are so cute...cuter and cuter everyday!!! Can you make them stop growing??

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the matching, cute cute dress, wow, great cake! easter egg hunts are so fun when they are that age! we do that too, take the eggs out and do it again and again:)

    i can't believe you tried to tell her the candy was bunny poop..ha ha.

    ReplyDelete