Friday, August 27, 2010

Pictures of the New House

Well I never could get my video uploaded to this blog. I don't know why but I have had more problems with this new blog getting things uploaded and getting new backgrounds on it. Sorry if it takes forever for it to download for you on your computer. If anyone knows why this is happening let me know.

But here are some pictures of our house. This is Tanner's room. We went with a yellow and pink theme.
Living room
Amazing kitchen that I really love. The desk looks out onto the playground so I could watch Tanner if I need to. It is really nice to have everything new, but the curse is that you want it to stay looking new and it is easy to see how quickly things get dirty.
Dining room with our cabinets that we decided to paint black. The only problem is that the paint never cured. So it still feels tacky. I think we are going to have to clear coat it.
Another picture our our living room. Yes with the big tractor out the window that runs all day long. It has become a source of frustration but we know it is just temporary and are hoping they get all the work done before we bring home Jett.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jen, it 's been too long since I have been to your house! I know this is a new house now, but it's your stuff. It looks so homey and so JEN!! I love it! Tanner's room is darling. Love how you incorporated the cherry tree. So girly! Ok, and Tanner is so big!! I can't believe how fast time flies. Love the new coffee table. We have thought about doing that since there are no sharp edges. Looks like you have tons of room in the new house and a dishwasher in the kitchen. Girl, your life will be so much easier with the space and not having to do the dishes. Love you! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!

    -luv the cherry blossom tree
    -cute big girl room!!
    -amazing kitchen! wow!!
    -a spot for your desk? and looking outside? dreamy!
    -wow you already have things hung up...impressive!
    -i like the black cabinets:)

    ReplyDelete