Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tanner's Favorite past time

Jay got this bike right before summer started and has been working on restoring it a little. Tanner has quickly fallen in love with riding on the motorcycle with daddy. We finally got her a helmet so she would be a little safer but Jay goes very slow, I even walk next to them. Whenever Tanner sees daddy on the bike she says "I go motorcycle too".
Showing off her new helmet.

Well on the home front, I saw the doctor yesterday and too our surprise I have started diliating and I am only 35 weeks. Doctor doesn't seem to think I will make it to the beginning of september and I think I am much more aware of some contractions now. I am trying to lay low so that I can at least get to 37 weeks. Jett's life has always been one to keep us on our toes.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Jay now has his motorcycle riding little girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete