Sunday, August 8, 2010

Almost 35 weeks and feeling tired

Well Jett is still cooking after a little scare last week. Here is a picture of his crib that I did get set up. The bedding is really simple but we like it. It is hard to tell but it is kinda a cranberry red and a deep slate blue, and tan. I started cleaning out his room of all the boxes so that we can actually walk in there. I meet with the doctor tomorrow to talk about dates for our c-section. The planner in me is very excited to have a goal but I know that this little guy keeps me on my toes so he will come when God says. For now I can't seem to get enough sleep in me, whether that is because of him or chasing Tanner who knows.
Here is a picture of our house from the outside. I am having trouble downloading a video tour of our house but will try and post it this weekend from my parents house. Behind the red car picture a big party deck that will wrap a little around the front.
On this side of the house we will have grass and we are planning on taking the deck about 8 feet off the front of the house and will have stairs leading down to the grass and then a walkway on the other side to the party deck. As far now we live in a dirt, dust pit and DO NOT open the window because otherwise we would have the dirt inside.

2 comments: