Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A few more summer memories

 Our bible study group (Becky, April, Jen, Bunnie and Jen) all got to throw Jen S. a baby shower for her third baby (a girl).   This group has meant the world to me over the past 4+ years and I am so thankful God brought us together by giving April a vision to start this accountability group.  
 Tanner and I got to go to our first Tea Party and Tanner couldn't wait for it to start.  I think she asked all day if it was time.   When I put my dress on, she put her's on, same with necklace and earrings.  She watched everything I did down to the last detail.  My favorite is her earrings.  Gotta love clip ons.

 Here she is with all the tea pots.  She had a red rasberry and liked it.  All the fun treats were good too she said but her favorite thing was getting a dress for McKenna (her american girl doll).
 Tanner, Jen and Becky Harris.  Becky is someone very special in both our lives and Tanner loves to go play and Miss Becky and Uncle Pop's house.  On their latest adventure they went and captured frogs.  I am so thankful for Becky and Lenny who speak into our lives and those of our kids.
 One day we got to take the back road from Hume to Hartland camp and on it you travel into one of the last largest groves of Redwoods.  We had to stop and walk through this one because it was so cool.
 Tanner, Hudson, Jett and Jay all trying to pose for a picture.
Showing off our redwood cones we found. SHHHH, don't tell anyone but we took them home.  they were too cool to put back.  The road was long and bumpy but they kids loved seeing all the big trees.  So much fun that I am so sad for summer to end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment